- When was MAKITA CORPORATION established?
- In March 1915, Makita Electric Works (proprietorship) was founded in the city of Nagoya.
In December 1938, Makita Electric Works (proprietorship) was reorganized into Makita Electric Works, Inc. (a joint-stock company).
For details, please see the History page.
- Please tell me about the company’s profile?
- Please refer to Corporate Profile page.
- Can you tell me about the main business?
- Please refer to Our Business page.
- What do you do for corporate governance?
- Please refer to Corporate Governance page.
- When is the accounting period?
- It runs until the end of March every year. We disclose our business performance each quarter.
- Which accounting standards are used?
- The Company has adopted the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) from the fiscal year ended March 31, 2019.
The U.S. GAAP was adopted for prior fiscal years.
- I would like to know the trends of your latest performance.
- Please refer to Financial Highlights page.
- Can you tell me the business risk to your business?
- Please refer to Risk Factors page.
- I would like to see management indicators.
- Please refer to Management Indices page.
- I would like to see documents on the financial statements and IR information.
- Please refer to IR Library page.
- Is the trading unit several shares?
- It is 100 shares.
- Where is the stock traded?
- Our stock has been traded on the Tokyo and Nagoya stock exchanges.
- Please tell me your security code. Also, I would like to know the information on your stock.
- It's 6586. For our shares, please refer to Stock Information page.
- When is your General Shareholders Meeting?
- Please refer to IR Calendar page. Please refer to Shareholder's Meeting page for the past events.
- Can I exercise voting rights via the Internet?
- Yes. Please refer to the Notice of Convocation page for details.
- I would like to know about your distribution of dividends.
- Please refer to Shareholder Information page.
- Would you tell me about shareholder incentives and dividends?
- Please refer to Distribution of Profits page.